Sunday 21 April 2013

the perfect blue shirt

I have been on the look out for the perfect blue shirt for a long time. My style is very simple and classic and though I would love to rock an oversized white shirt for some reason I can't help thinking about my old school uniforms where a white shirt was mandatory everyday. A compromise however would be a classic blue shirt. I like the idea of wearing such a piece with denim shorts in the Summer or under a navy jumper in the Winter. The item is a versatile classic.

For me finding a shirt that fits right is like finding a pair of jeans. It is not easy. Only a fortnight ago I was in a GAP changing room with 5 different blue shirts and a range of sizes and not one fitted well. We all are different shapes and sizes and for me I need a shirt to fit my more than ample bosoms and the petite frame. .

Happily browsing online one evening last week I stumbled upon this shirt from the Atterley Road website.  It arrived very quickly and it is just the perfect fit. The shirt is made in Italy and the quality is very good. I also like to be comfy so the oversized style was the one for me. It is also currently on sale.

I wore it , just like the model below, with my white converse and my skinny jeans on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment