Wednesday 9 May 2012

nathalie lete

So let me introduce you to my latest obsession..Nathalie Lete plates from Anthropologie.
I remember seeing these a while ago but the price put me off as I had just purchased a property and hence colourful plates were not a priority at the time. Anyway I was in Anthropologie on King's Road at the weekend and they were still there and fortunately for me, my friend offered to buy two for me as a way of a thank you for letting her stay at my place for the weekend. 
I love Nathalie's illustrations for their colour and quirkiness. Her website is here. She is half french and japanese and I can see influences from both cultural backgrounds in the style of her work.
An obsession doesn't stop at two plates so I went back and bought four more. I actually want two more so my collection is a nice even eight but the OH has told me enough is enough...for now ;)
I have seen many stating that they buy the plates for display only but I think these plates are so delicious and good enough to eat.....from.


I love them all but I think the girl and boy plate are extra quirky

No comments:

Post a Comment