Tuesday 22 May 2012

french madeleines with raspberries and fresh lemon curd.

I love Paris but who doesn't right? Living less than 15 mins away from Kings Cross St. Pancreas, OH and I have booked a day trip to Paris after the Summer. I can't wait. I have been to Paris numerous times and each have their own memories. 

This time, however, I want to visit the best thift store I have ever visited near the Gard de Nord. A chance encounter has now resulted in a long distance love affair ;)

I bought a new french cookbook by Rachel Khoo called The Little Paris Kitchen to bridge the gap until I go. I am not ashamed to say it but I want to be Rachel. I love her kitchen, her style and her bright lipstick! This is the stand out recipe for me, French Madeleines with raspberries and homemade lemon curd. So quick, easy but extremely delicious. I never knew fresh lemon curd was so easy to make. The only thing though is that you need to get a madeleine tin ..which for me is an investment as I know I will be making them again and again and again.


fresh out of the oven


delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment