Saturday 9 March 2013

running free

Since December I have been on a health kick. In the Winter I always put on weight. A combination of craving more carbs to keep warm in the colder months and the lack of will to trek to the gym in the dark after work it is always inevitable for me. This is counteracted by the Summer when lighter food is the preferred option and the warmer climes are perfect for running. So by the end of each year I maintain the same weight.

This year there is also the added momentum to lose weight for the wedding. As I tell the OH the wedding lasts for the day but the photos last a life time!

I will try to go running at least 3 times a week and a long swim once a week.

I have also cut fat and sugar from my diet. It was hard at first but after 3 weeks it has been quite easy to maintain this switch in diet. I obviously have the odd treat here and there. The key is moderation.

The weather this week has been mild and I have taken advantage. This week so far I have run 15 km.

I have also bought some new kit in the sales to help me along.


Adidas Climacool Runnig Tights

Nike Free Run trainers

Panache sports bra to reduce bounce!

No comments:

Post a Comment