Sunday 17 March 2013

what's inside my bag

I think the majority of women love to see what is in another womens bag. So this is what is in my work bag. My bag at the movement rotates between the Longchamp Le Pilage Large Shoulder bag in Camel and the Louis Vuitton Neverfull in GM. For looks the Neverfull is the one but for practicality it has to be the Le Pilage. Its brilliant for work. I never knew why these nylon bags were so popular but I know now.

Louis Vuitton Neverfull in Damier Ebene GM

Longchamp Le Pilage in Camel
 
 
 
 
Cath Kidston Umbrella- I live in England it always rains.
 
Moleskin The Little Prince Diary- For those dates and appointments.
 
Reusable Shopper- Always comes in handy and is more sustainable
 
Louis Vuitton Brazza Wallet- It is actually a mens wallet but
much slimmer than the Womens range of large purses. I love it and highly recommend it. Mine is the plain brown leather inside but it now comes in a coloured interior, more details here.
 
Tissues- why not
 
Camera- In a padded fabric case from Etsy. Perfect size
 
Liberty Pouch- contains the essentials, i.e hand cream, make up, paracetamol, plasters, fresh wipes.
 
Leather Mimi Pouch- keys, inhaler and usb stick 

No comments:

Post a Comment