Monday 11 June 2012

the silver spoon

Another wedding = trying to find a suitable wedding present.

I personally do not like buying from pre-picked gift lists as I find them impersonal. But at the same time I don't want to buy something that they already have or something that the couple will not like.

I have a wedding at the end of the month and decided to buy the couple the holy grail of Italian cookbooks. I know the groom likes to eat and the bride likes to cook so its a no brainer. Plus who doesnt like italian food?

We already have the cookbook as well as the french version. This cookbook is HUGE and takes two hands to carry if you know what I mean. It is well thumbed cookbook in our household as it has every italian recipe you could want plus more.

What sold it for us is that apparently this is the most sold cookbook in Italy. I think that says it all really.


You can buy it at Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment