Sunday 10 June 2012

whistles

If I was asked the question, "What is my favourite shop for clothes"?, I would have to say Whistles.

I am in my thirties and what I want in what I wear has changed to what I wanted in my twenties.  These days I want to have quality well made clothes that will last. I also want clothes that can transit between seasons and for several years to come.

Hence for me, I think Whistles is my go to shop. It is more pricey than H & M and Zara for example but you do get what you pay for.

I have several pieces from Whistles including seven dresses and a classic navy wool peacoat and I do intend on building upon this collection. I buy my pieces in all manner of ways. In the store full price or in the sale and second hand on ebay. On their website they also have an "outlet"section where discounted pieces can be found.

My wishlist:







No comments:

Post a Comment