Monday 18 February 2013

gelupo

I love food and I know living in London I am spoilt with the choice available to me. However one of the favourite places that my OH and I love to go is Gelupo. Gelupo is a gelateria that sells the most delicious kind of gelato that I have ever tasted including gelato in Italy.

The gelato is different in that they make it with milk instead of cream where possible. By keeping the fat content low and using a special freezing method the gelato is dense, intense and not too sickly creamy. 

The thing that we love most about Gelupo is the choice of flavours of both gelato and sorbets. On average there are 5 flavours of each available any given time. The flavours include mint (amazing), ricotta, coffee and honey, clementine, rhubarb crumble, rice, blood orange, rose, hazelnut, candied chestnut, coronation chicken (yes you read correctly), espresso, bergamont, pistachio etc the list goes on. Actually after trying to remember the flavours we have tried it is safe to assume we go to this place way to much.

Anyway we love this place and I highly recommend to any tourist to London to visit.









No comments:

Post a Comment