Tuesday 26 February 2013

love a bit of leopard.....

though this was not always the case. Leopard print has some negative connotations, wear too much and you can look like Bet Lynch. For all you who don't know who she is she is a character in a long running soap here in the UK.  Leopard was her favourite as you can see.



Unlike Bet, I like leopard but in very small doses. I think leopard acts as a great neutral to off set plain coloured clothes. I have a scarf that I wear a lot and a pair of ballet flats if I want to liven up a plain outfit.
I saw this and now I want this dress. Its from Whistles' new collection and I think will be a great staple for Spring and Summer. You can dress it down with sandals (I live in Saltwater sandals during the Summer) or white converse. If I want to dress it up I will pair with leopard kitten heels. These are by Jimmy Choo but as I have said I am not a shoe person and will settle for a less costly pair....so now I am on the look out.





I will get the dress next week. I am now, as of tomorrow,  off to Scotland for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment