Monday 12 March 2012

charity begins at the supermarket

On my way home from work if I need to grab some groceries I go to Sainsbury's in Camden Town. Its one of the biggest supermarkets around these parts and its more importantly convenient. Monday is the worst night to go as everyone is restocking after the weekend but it was my turn to cook the evening meal so off I went.

After picking up the things I wanted I noticed these bags by the designer Matthew Williamson for sale. More information on them here. I did read about them a few weeks ago but I thought unless I wasn't there on the day there was no way I would be able to get my hands on one. 

They come in the colours coral, teal and khaki. I picked the coral one after much deliberation as its the most summery.


So if you want to do your bit for charity I think this is one of the most stylish ways to do it. The bags cost £5 and available at participating stores. I am going to use it as my swim bag as its so roomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment