Sunday 18 March 2012

mimi berry

I have been on the look out for some leather pouches for my bag. I usually carry around my daily essentials in my bag, like all girls, but I don't like things floating around in my bag.

After some time searching I found these pouches from Mimi Berry website. They were the right price, size and are handmade. Mimi Berry used to have a really quirky shop that used to be on Cheshire Street off Brick Lane. I have been in and had a look around en route to the Beyond Retro vintage clothes warehouse. Unfortunately, this shop has now closed and she now has a showroom near Bethnal Green.

So these are the pouches that I picked.


The top one is called Alice and is in the colour grape. The pouch is much more deeper in colour than the photo shows and looks good with the gold zips. The purse below is called the Dotty Penny in Taupe. I bought the last one as it was in the sale and I believe is no longer available.

You can fit a lot in these pouches. Below is what I carry in the purple one.


I could probably fit more in but the above is all I need. 

The taupe dotty pouch is to carry my phone and my keys as they are a nightmare to find in my bag sometimes. This pouch will also double up as a mini clutch as and when I need it.


I have to say that these pouches are really well made and the leather is soft and gorgeous. Mimi Berry is having a sample sale soon and definitely plan on going to grab some bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment