Tuesday 6 March 2012

my "new to me" red dress

I am Asian (parents are from Hong Kong) and everyone knows the colour red goes well with the black hair and pale skin. I have thus been looking for a suitable go to red dress for a while that I can pull out whatever the occasion especially the special ones.

I saw this dress a while back when it was brought out by Marks and Spencer and I really liked it but as it was a limited edition release it didn't hang around for long. I am not one of these people to queue outside shops.

So I was on ebay and saw one for sale and I bid and I got it for the price of £18. A big saving from the original £89 price tag. The red colour is not cheap looking which is a fundamental element of any red dress. I am thinking of styling it up with simple black courts and with two weddings this year coming up I think it will make an appearance at at least one of them.

The Sabria Shoe from LK Bennett. You can get them here.  I am  not great in high heels and I think these shoes have the right heel size that I could cope with.   I think I may get them as an investment piece. I have learnt from experience that the more you pay for shoes the more comfortable you are going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment