Sunday 11 March 2012

spring is here

Today the weather was so mild. People were out in the streets wearing just t-shirts and no coats. Spring is definitely here. The other half and I decided to pop down to Camden for a walk around and to get some groceries. The other reason was to get some nail polish as reviewed by blog Fabugloss here . I never wear bright colour nail polish. My colours are the nudes and french manicure shades of this world. However, I saw Rimmel's 'Rose Libertine' and fell in love with the shade. I went to Superdrug who were doing a 3 for 2 on all Rimmel products and so got 'Instyle Coral' too.


 
Instyle Coral left
Libertine Rose right


We also popped into Gap. I only go to Gap when there is a sale on. I got these nude leather ballet flats which were half price at only £12.99. I think they will go with a lot in Spring and Summer.

.

I would have taken photos of Camden Market today just to show you the hordes of people all out enjoying the sun but alas I forgot my phone. There will always be next time...



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link :) glad you like the polish, such pretty colours for Spring! xx

    ReplyDelete